Forgot your SBCGlobal Password? Due to the busy and hectic life schedules, chances are that you might not be able to remember your email account password. Considering that, we’ve mentioned the steps to recover the SBCGlobal email account password. So, all the SBCGlobal email account holders, who’re looking for guidance about how to recover SBCGlobal email password then, you’re at the right place. Have a look:
- Open this link “https://www.att.com/acctmgmt/fpwd/lander” to navigate yourself on to the ‘SBCglobal find your password page.’
- There, enter your registered SBCGlobal ‘Email ID’ and your ‘Name.’
- Then, tick the checkbox that reads ‘I’m not a robot’ and click on the ‘Continue’ button to further navigate to the ‘Password recovery method page.’
- On the page, select ‘I’ll answer my security question’ option from the available recovery methods.
- After that, answer the asked security question correctly to open the ‘Password reset page’.
- There, all you have to do is first, enter a new password for your SBCGlobal email account and then, re-enter the same in order to confirm it.
That’s it! Now, login to your SBCGlobal account from the Sbcglobal.net email login page with the help of your recently created new password.